Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to re-trigger Bulk Plan after 1st Bulk Plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to re-trigger Bulk Plan after 1st Bulk Plan?

we need to unassign some orders from last bulk plan based on certain criteria, once it is completed. And run another Bulk Plan after that...
    Any suggestion that we can identify a scheduled Bulk Plan is done? and trigger another one?

Re: How to re-trigger Bulk Plan after 1st Bulk Plan?

Are you running a scheduled Bulk Plan?

If so, there should be a PROCESS_CONTROL_REQUEST table. You could create an agent that triggers once an order is Planned, or some other trigger, then set the NEXT_PROCESS_TIME for the given PROCESS_CONTROL_REQUEST record to execute now. Any time on the Past will p-rocess now.

I have done this with other recurring processes I wish to control in some way.

Cheers,

James
    James Foran
    Toll Global Information Services
    http://www.tollgroup.com

Comment

Silly question perhaps: if you know which orders to unassign from a bulk plan, why would you plan them in the first place?

You can tell that a BP is finished when the End Time is populated. In theory, you could have this database change trigger a custom event for an agent to unassign orders, and then run a bulk plan as James suggested

Comment

Louren
        Now sure have I told you that we found a method?
        We have found out a way to it now
        Create 1st BP using Recurring process. With specific Bulk Plan description.
        We made use of Bulk Plan completion notification trigger to specific user message center.
        Then look for Bulk plan completion using Data query.
        Data Query then trigger a custom Event.
        Then kill the message from message center. And trigger another BP run.
        In the 2nd BP will include those OR that want to unassign and re-plan.

Comment

Working...
        X