Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent to recalc shipment and allocate cost

Hello,

I have created an agent based on the event 'Actual received' and the agent actions do a Recalc shipment and a Allocate Shipment. When I am sending Actuals via Integration ( GLogElement = ActualShipment ), the agent is executed.

Also , I would like to enter actuals by the UI and be sure that the Agent 'Actual received' is beeing executed. I tried many ways to enter actuals but did not find a way to trigger the agent.

How can I Recalculate and Allocate Shipment cost automatically when a user enter actuals by the UI ? I would prefer that the user did not have to do those actions manually.

Thanks

Re: Agent to recalc shipment and allocate cost

Hi,

You can use the event- Shipment actuals modified/quantity modified, by restriction as internal or user or integration , and in this way and i think you acheive both .

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. I tested it and it is not doing exactly what I want.
      In fact, I am trying to find the best way to put actuals in otm ( Delivery date, Gross weigth receive, Net weigth receive ) .

I will receive actuals from an external system ( a scale ) for 50 % of the shipments and the other 50 % will be entered manually by the user in the UI.

It seems that in OTM, there is different ways to entered actuals ( shipment manager, Buy Actuals, Event at picup or delivery location ).

Is there a documentation somewhere that explain how to manage the actuals ?

Thanks

Caroline

Comment

Hi,

Did you tried option of shipment stop debreif, there is option for each stop , to enter the actuals vs the planned for the pickup and delivery stop. If you target you actuals to update the shipment stop debreif , and there even user can also manually confirm the order .

Comment

Working...
        X