Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events - OTM

All,

I am new to OTM and I am from SAP background. I am trying to understand how do i know which event get triggered in OTM when a business object is created/modified/deleted. For instance when a order base/release is created , which event is created in the background.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Events - OTM

There are 2 types of events in OMT. Agent Events & Events on Business Object like Order Release, stipments etc. I hope you are talking about Agent events. These will be used in Automation agents to automate the manual process in otm. OTM keep on listening all the actions happening on various business objects and perform the actions that are set on an agent for that particular event.
    Cheers,
    Murthy

Comment

Murthy,
      Thanks for the reply. Basically iam looking for the events on business objects. Want to undersatnd which event/events will be trigerred when a business object is either created/modified/deleted. Is there any system log in OTM to see what are the events created when any of the business object is is either created/modified/deleted.
      Will the customs events can be created on top of it ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

what i mean by events on BO's are Pickup, In-Transit, Delay, Delivery etc. events happens during the transportation.
        Cheers,
        Murthy

Comment

Hello,

Yes. You can create a custom event say, Once the Shipment Status Changed to "SECURE RESOURCE TENDERED" raise secure resource listener agent and execute "SEND INTEGERATION OR ALLOCATION" . And the secure resource listener is scheduled to run for every 2 minutes( You can acheieve this by Recurring Process).

You can monitor events triggering time from "process_control_request" Table (current Processes), and process_control_history(History of processes ran).

Above is the one example of many..

Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks,
          Vinoth.
          Thanks,
          Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
          http://www.vinoth.co/
          Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Comment

If you want to know what events are available for a given object use..
            select * from agent_event
            this will provide a list of events for each object.
            OTM provides events for most requirements.

Gary
            Regards
            Gary Cunningham
            www.cbmc.co.uk
            www.mavenwire.com

Comment

Hello,

I am new to OTM and wanted to learn Agent Events.
              Could someone help me explaining in brief about agent event SHIPMENT - BULK PLAN SELL-SIDE (AGENT)?
              on which operation it triggers and any other related inf would be thankfull

Comment

Originally posted by navya_otm View Post
                Hello,

I am new to OTM and wanted to learn Agent Events.
                Could someone help me explaining in brief about agent event SHIPMENT - BULK PLAN SELL-SIDE (AGENT)?
                on which operation it triggers and any other related inf would be thankfull
                If you have BULK PLAN SELL-SIDE SHIPMENT action in any agent. When this agent action executes then agent having event SHIPMENT - BULK PLAN SELL-SIDE (AGENT) will get triggered.
                Last edited by pkashid1; April 12, 2013, 07:21.

Comment

Mostly events ending with (Agent) triggers on related agent action used in agent.

Comment

Working...
                  X