Notification for Transmission Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification for Transmission Error

After the bulk plan we are sending the Shipment details to an External System by an agent. So, if there are any transmission error(s) for the transmission we need to send a notification. So any pointers on how do we create an agent/event notification/event for this will be helpful.

Re: Notification for Transmission Error

You can create an Agent with the "Transmission - Completed" Event that has a Saved Query restriction on the I_TRANSMISSION table where status is ERROR.

Comment

I also use "Data Query" recurring processes (scheduled every 30 mins) to monitor transmission table since we have a very complicated sql which may costs much time to execute.
      Vincent Van
      OTM Customization Service
      vincent.fan@honeycomblt.com

Comment

Hi Vincent, Thanks we are already doing this monitoring. But I'm looking for some configuration in OTM itself.

Comment

Hi itnole, It worked as suggested, as I was looking for outbound transmissions from OTM, i just had to create an agent on agent type 'Transmission - Out'.

Comment

Hi Vincent,

I'm also trying to do the same setup, monitoring transmissions using data query. Can you please reach out to me over messages, I'm facing issue while setting it up.

Comment

Working...
            X