Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipment Tracking Events in 6.3

Hi All,

I am unable to get the resposible party on clicking the "Add Shipment Tracking Events" for the shipment in OTM 6.3. As a result, I am unable to add any events. I am facing the same issue if I click "Add tracking events". I checked the audit action "Add Tracking event" and the responsible party of "ALL" is already attached to it.
    In 6.2, I am not facing any such issues.
    Please let me know if there is any extra configuration required in 6.3 to add the tracking events and for the resposible parties.

Regards,
    Anirban Roy

Originally posted by anirban1982 View Post
    Hi All,

I am unable to get the resposible party on clicking the "Add Shipment Tracking Events" for the shipment in OTM 6.3. As a result, I am unable to add any events. I am facing the same issue if I click "Add tracking events". I checked the audit action "Add Tracking event" and the responsible party of "ALL" is already attached to it.
    In 6.2, I am not facing any such issues.
    Please let me know if there is any extra configuration required in 6.3 to add the tracking events and for the resposible parties.

Regards,
    Anirban Roy
    I faced the same issue with you.
    Have you solved the problem?
    OTM Newbie

Comment

Re: Shipment Tracking Events in 6.3

Hi,

It is a bug and a patch available on request by logging an SR. Please refer the the SR we had logged Oracle SR.3-7235329921.
      But the problem does not end here. Once the patch is applied the Responsible Party shows up but not all the 'Status' for the responsible party is shown in the drop down.(for e.g. carrier's status). Also, the Agent Type 'Tracking Event' does not get fired on any Event (atleast I tried couple of them Tracking Event - Add/Created etc.,) when ever a user adds a new event via 'Add Tracking Event' on shipment screen. I have logged an SR and the response I got it 'Migrate to OTM 6.3.1'. I am following it up with them. Any info I will get back.

Thanks,
      Vikram
      Thanks
      Vik

Comment

Re: Shipment Tracking Events in 6.3

Also, going forward in OTM 6.3.x 'Shipment Tracking Event' is replaced with 'Tracking Event'.
        Thanks
        Vik

Comment

Hi All

I am using OTM 6.4.1.

I have created a responsible party as EU_LL1_CARRIER. We are only managing two events as of now a PIckup and rop event identified as status code KNEU/INTM.0500 and KNEU/INTMS.3000 and same codes in servprov domain.

I have also created the Event Group with the Actual Delivery and Actul_piclup and they have the respective satus codes and groups.

the responsible party has the concerned status group. However the problem is that when I am trying to add the Tracking event to the shipment , I am not egtting the resposible party of EU_LL1_CARRIER.

Because of this none of the events are visible to me from UI.

can anyone help me on this.

Ayush Saxena

Comment

Working...
          X