Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock settings in OTM

Hai Gurus,

How do we change the clock settings in OTM ??

Thanks,

Imthiyaz

Re: Clock settings in OTM

Most of the clock settings are based off the timezone of the user who initiates the startup (with the exception of the database). You will need to set the user's timezone to reflect what you are looking for.
    If my post was helpful please click on the Thanks! button

MavenWire Hosting Admin
    15 years of OTM experience

Comment

Nick,
      Thanks for the reply !

The OTM is showing around 4 hours time difference for all users,could you please let me know where can we change user's timezone ( i.e in some startup scripts or can it be changed in the OTM screens)

Thanks,

Imthiyaz

Comment

First thing is what time is off by 4 hrs? Is it the system logs ie glog.app.log or is the time for a user in the UI incorrect?

If it is the system logs then this is changed in linux by the user's TZ env variable. Windows I'm not sure if you can change this per user or not, it may have to be a global change.

If it is the UI screens in OTM, this is changed via user preferences. Check the online help for more information on how you change that.

Nick
        If my post was helpful please click on the Thanks! button

MavenWire Hosting Admin
        15 years of OTM experience

Comment

Hi

I set some recurring process but I noticed these are been created with US timezone and It must be raised with CST (Mexico). How can I change that? Is glog.timezone the way that I can check the timezone? Do I have to add my own timezone on it?

Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
          X