Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find out screen set of working screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find out screen set of working screen?

Hi,
    Can anyone help me as how to find out the screenset of a working screen?

Thanks,
    Venkat.

Re: How to find out screen set of working screen?

right click on the screen link and click on properties to see the underlying screen set id

regards
    hrishikesh
    Regards
    Hrishikesh Mhatre

Comment

Hi Hrishikesh,
      I'm looking to remove some fields in constraints tab from Order Release Screen set(ORDER_RELEASE). But i couldn't see the constraints tab there in the screenshot.

Can you help how to find out the screenset for this.

Thanks,
      Venkat.

Comment

Hi Venkat,

The Constraints Tab as such is not there on the screen set. The parameters of the constraints tab are present in the 'General' and the 'Scheduling' tab of the ORDER_RELEASE Screen Set.

Regards,
        Divya

Comment

Hi Divya,
          I Couldn't find any field / screenshot related to fields inside a particular business object.
          How do we find out?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

In Configuration and Administration -->User Configuration-->Manager Layout, query for ORDER_RELEASE, u can find 2 manager layouts one pertaining to 'Edit' and the one for 'View'. Select the Copy Manager Layout action and specify a Manager Layout id.

In this, u can edit the fields in Constraints tab. This new manager layout has to be attached in 'General' tab of Order Release screen set.

Regards,
            Sujatha

Comment

Hi Divya,
              Is there any way to hide fields in item view. I created a new screen set item view was hide some field from the search tab but could not do for the view tab.
              Actually in general tab i cud not add manager layout ans in my 5.0 item_view is misisng form maager layout. Pls let me know if any work around are there.

Ram

Comment

Ram,
                generally certain fields cannot be hidden through manager layout in which case JSPX (XSL) should be modified to acheive the customisation.
                Cheers,
                -Neo

Comment

Hi All,

Need someones help on below scenario..

I have created new screen-sets for PLANED BUY SHIPEMENTS and ORDER RELEASE for edit and view purpose with desired ACTION MENU for it.

I could update the actions menu of newly created screen-sets, I could also initiate the bulk plan successfully, however when the no of shipment created/planned popped up on the screen I clicked the hyperlink and the shipment got opened in new window.

Now when i clicked on the ACTION of the newly created shipment window, I could not see desired ACTION MENU which i configured in PLANED BUY SHIPMENT screen-set. It is showing the seeded menu in ACTION.

I want see my desired menu there, please advice in which Screen set do i set the the desired menu,so that the same is reflected in ACTION of the newly created shipment window as mentioned above.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comment

Hello,

You can use field screen set option from manage user access and assign your SCREEN SET for required query table.

Regards,
                    Akshay

Comment

Thank you Akshay13

Comment

Working...
                      X