Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refnum and Remarks in Order Release Screen Set

Hi Friends,

Is it possible to have the Reference qualifier and the remarks on the first page of the Order Release creation screen itself?
    I looked at the layout for Order Release in Manager layout but could not find the links for refnum and remarks.

Regards,
    Anirban Roy

Re: Refnum and Remarks in Order Release Screen Set

Even we are facing same issues. When we are copying PUBLIC ORDER_RELEASE Manager Layout, Reference Numbers grid is not getting copied to the new manager layout. We actually wanted to edit/restrict the field size of Reference Value of an order release.

Thanks,
    Jaikishan
    Last edited by Jaikishan30; January 31, 2013, 13:09.
    Thanks & Regards,

Jaikishan

Comment

Even though you dont see refnum field on Manager Layout's Order Release tab, when you attach this to screenset and screenset to Menu and click on newly created link, you will be able to see Reference Numbers section. I dont think we can modify size of this field.

For adding Remarks on Order Release first page you can follow below steps:

Go to Remarks tab and then check Custom Remarks radio button and then click on Move Grid. Select Order Release.

Comment

@pkashid1 - Yes, i agree on that. Regarding REMARKS, yes the steps you mentioned are correct but i want to add REFNUM section which i am not able to see anywhere.

Also, i forgot to mention that this REFNUM case is only with ORDER RELEASE. With SHIPMENT / INVOICE, the REFNUMS section is visible & can be edited
        Last edited by Jaikishan30; February 1, 2013, 04:58.
        Thanks & Regards,

Jaikishan

Comment

Yes right, for other manager layout it's visible and editable. But for Order Release manager layout it seems to be uneditable, that's the reason I said we can not modify size of this field.

You can check with Oracle, may be you will get some solution.

Comment

Working...
          X