Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLOCATION table

Hi,

Two shipments were created at the warehouse and dispatched. However, the freight was actually on one piece of equipment. The carrier therefore sent one invoice. This invoice needs to be matched to both shipments to allocate costs between all the valid ship units.The invoice can be matched to two shipments - this is standard OTM functionality. However, ALLOCATION table has order releases from both shipments table but showing all those order releases are part of second shipment only (so there is no first shipment_GID from this table but it has order release from first shipment). Did I miss any setup to populate both shipment_gid in this table? Can you please let me know how I can see both shipment_gid in ALLOCATION table and also ALLOCATION_BASE table?

Thank you,
    Ventram

Hi Venkatram,

As I am assuming from your explanation you're running the allocation once the invoice gets uploaded/approved
    Lest say
    You have
    Order: Test1
    Shipments : Shipment1 and shipment2
    Now freight forwarder uploaded invoice against shipment1 then you are running allocation on shipment1 so due to this you are not able to see the shipment2 because you haven't run the allocation on shipment2

Sol: You have to run the allocation on the both the shipments in-order to see it in allocation table though its non freight related shipment

Please let me know if this works for you

Regards,
    Narayana

Comment

Working...
    X