OTM 5.5 and OTM 6.0 installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM 5.5 and OTM 6.0 installation

Can anyone help with the hardware size required for the installation of OTM 5.5 and OTM 6.0 with ebiz integration

R12 Ebis/OTM 5.5 install with Linux OS - hardware size
    R12 Ebis/OTM 6.0 install with Linux OS - hardware size

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards
    GVS

Re: OTM 5.5 and OTM 6.0 installation

Hello,

This is not an easy question to answer, because it depends dramatically based on usage and volumes. If this is a production instance, then you (or the customer) should go through a full OTM sizing exercise.

If this is just a test instance, then we can use some minimum hardware recommendations. Here's a good place to start:

http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f22/sol...t-hardware-13/

--Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris

I require the hardware requirement and cost for the installing OTM 6.0 with Ebiz. This is a test environment only.

Kindly help me

Regards
      GVS

Comment

Hello,

Since this involves three distinct products, you won't find a single sizing guide. I'm also not sure if you're referring to a test/dev environment or a production environment. If this is production then you'll need to go through a sizing exercise to get an environment and architecture appropriate for your volumes and uptime requirements.

To help you move forward, I'd recommend breaking it up as follows:
        • Oracle eBusiness Suite -- size as appropriate. If test/dev, then the sizing requirements for a standard Vision instance will be fine.
        • Oracle Fusion Middleware -- required to utilize the pre-configured Oracle integration flows. This will require both an application server and a DB server. For test/dev environments, you can combine these onto a single server.
        • Oracle Transportation Management -- use the link provided in my earlier post. For v6.x, you'll just want to increase the memory on each server to 8-16GB of RAM.

--Chris

Comment

Working...
        X