Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM Instance available out there?

Hello,

Is there any open source for OTM instance just to practice and play, available out there? We know Solution beacon and they don't have OTM on it. Suggestions are appreciated.

Paid access suggestions are also appreciated!

Vinoth
    Thanks,
    Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
    http://www.vinoth.co/
    Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Re: OTM Instance available out there?

Vinoth,

We've been in discussions for a while with Oracle on this. If we can get through the legal and license issues, then we'll provide. For now, though, I'd recommend picking up an inexpensive Linux server with 8GB of RAM and 1-2 CPUs...

--Chris

Comment

THANK you Chris! i am able to build my own instance on a server! Interesting though!

Vinoth
      Thanks,
      Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
      http://www.vinoth.co/
      Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Comment

Hi Chris: wondering, if "Oracle" was able to help out with Licensing & legal issues and if Mavenwire allows paid access now.

Also if you could recommend on what linux server you recommend (centos) if can point out to step by step installation and prerequisites ..if on this forum..for someone who is not a DBA..

Comment

Unfortunately, no. This hasn't been resolved yet. We are, however, working on some materials to help people install OTM, which should be released in a few weeks. I'll post more here on the OTMFAQ as they are released.

--Chris

Comment

Hello Chris

I have ordered a Linux Server with 12 GB Ram, started working on Installing OTM.

I am not a DBA, Do you have install steps so i can follow.

regards
            girish

Comment

Girish,

I don't have a cheat-sheet for installation, but you should be good-to-go with the OTM Administration guide. If you have questions as you go through, you can post them here. There are directions for setting up the DB and for installing the OTM components.

--Chris

Comment

The administrator guide has detailed steps on installing OTM.

Rick

Comment

thanks Rich i will follow them

Comment

Working...
                  X