Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR in WSDL SERVICE DETAILS

Hi

I encountered the following error when i am trying to create a web service. After I enter the WSDL document details and click on service details, it displays the following error message:

Unknown service: WebServiceSessionHome
    javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'WebServiceSessionHome' Resolved
    [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'WebServiceSessionHome' Resolved ];
    remaining name 'WebServiceSessionHome'
    javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'WebServiceSessionHome' Resolved [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'WebServiceSessionHome' Resolved ]; remaining name 'WebServiceSessionHome'
    at weblogic.rjvm.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(Bas icOutboundRequest.java:10
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke( ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:290)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke( ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:247)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode_814_WLStub .lookup(Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.util.HashtableLjava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLCont extImpl.java:371)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLCont extImpl.java:359)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext. java:347)
    at glog.util.remote.NamingDirectory.lookupContext(Nam ingDirectory.java:642)
    at glog.util.remote.NamingDirectory.lookup(NamingDire ctory.java:606)
    at glog.webserver.webservice.WebServiceUpdateServlet. handleWSDL(WebServiceUpdateServlet.java:64)
    at glog.webserver.webservice.WebServiceUpdateServlet. getDocument(WebServiceUpdateServlet.java:47)
    at glog.webserver.util.AbstractServletProducer.proces s(AbstractServletProducer.java:87)
    at glog.webserver.util.BaseServlet.service(BaseServle t.java:652)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:802)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
    at glog.webserver.screenlayout.ClientSessionTracker.d oFilter(ClientSessionTracker.java:56)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
    at glog.webserver.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doF ilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:44)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invo ke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invo ke(StandardContextValve.java:17
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke( StandardHostValve.java:126)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java:105)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invok e(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java:14
    Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'WebServiceSessionHome' Resolved
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotF oundException(BasicNamingNode.java:897)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere( BasicNamingNode.java:230)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere (ServerNamingNode.java:154)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(Basi cNamingNode.java:18
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.RootNamingNode_WLSkel.invok e(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:477)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareServerRef.invoke( ReplicaAwareServerRef.java:10
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:420)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:147)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:415)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:219)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:17

Any pointers in resolving this would help

Regards
    Santhosh Amireddy

Re: ERROR in WSDL SERVICE DETAILS

First check from the browser whether you are able to access the WSDL and also test the service.

Most likely this exception is coming because the webservice has been created from a EJB and the jndi name of the EJB home class has not been properly registered with the application server.

Comment

Re: ERROR in WSDL SERVICE DETAILS

Hi mandrita,

I am getting the same error as mentioned above. When I hit my WSDL from IE, I am able to see the WSDL documnent, But unable to create a Web Servive in OTM as it was showing the above error, once the WSDL Document has created.

Could you pls suggest how to rectify this?

Dear Pals,

If any of you have faced the similar error, pls help me.

Thanks & Regards,
      Lakshman
      Cheers,
      Murthy

Comment

Working...
      X