Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission to OTM is getting rejected

Hi,

We have a BPEL process which posts invoices to OTM. Some times we are getting the following error while posting the data to OTM. Any help is much appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <TransmissionAckStatus>REJECTED</TransmissionAckStatus>
    <TransmissionAckReason>EXCEPTION</TransmissionAckReason>
    <StackTrace>
    &lt;![CDATA[Unknown service: CommandLineSessionHome
    javax.naming.NamingException: Disconnected: user change
    at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIClientContext.lookup(RM IClientContext.java(Compiled Code))
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext. java(Compiled Code))
    at glog.util.remote.NamingDirectory.lookupContext(Nam ingDirectory.java(Compiled Code))
    at glog.util.remote.NamingDirectory.lookup(NamingDire ctory.java(Compiled Code))
    at glog.integration.servlet.WMHelper.process(WMHelper .java(Compiled Code))
    at glog.integration.servlet.WMServlet.doPost(WMServle t.java(Compiled Code))
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java(Compiled Code))
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java(Compile d Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java(Compiled Code))
    at glog.webserver.screenlayout.ClientSessionTracker.d oFilter(ClientSessionTracker.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java(Compile d Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java(Compiled Code))
    at glog.webserver.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doF ilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invo ke(StandardWrapperValve.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invo ke(StandardContextValve.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke( StandardHostValve.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invok e(StandardEngineValve.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyo teHandler.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(Handler Request.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelS ocket.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnecti on(ChannelSocket.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnectio n.runIt(ChannelSocket.java(Compiled Code))
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlR unnable.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:570)
    ]]&gt;
    </StackTrace>

Re: Transmission to OTM is getting rejected

I haven't seen this exact error, but based on part of the error, I can make an educated guess:

<![CDATA[Unknown service: CommandLineSessionHome
    It sounds like the connection between your tiers may be getting cut or reset. This could be either between the web and app tiers (which maintain the web security) or between the app and db tiers (which does the actual security lookups). I'd investigate any network devices that you have between these tiers (firewalls, routers, etc) and also all of the logs on the web, app and DB for related errors around the same time.

Another possibility is that under load the connection pool that does security lookups (related to NamingException) is being overloaded -- is this happening under high volume?

--Chris

Comment

Hi All,

When i tried uploading XML from my app i am getting the following exception.Any help is much appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file
      <TransmissionAckStatus>REJECTED</TransmissionAckStatus>
      <TransmissionAckReason>MISSING_GLUSERGID_OR_GLPASS WORD</TransmissionAckReason>
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks and Regards,
      Vikram

Comment

Hi Vikram,

Is the Username/password mentioned in the <TransmissionHeader> tag present/created in OTM?

I think you are not including the Username and/or Password tags in the TransmissionHeader tag causing this error.
        -------
        Thanks and Regards
        Anurag Saini
        MavenWire

Comment

Vikram,

You can also use just empty tags for both username and password. Also did you validate xml file against XSD ?
          Cheers,
          -Neo

Comment

Hi Anurag/Neoandr,

I have included UserName and Password tags in my XML, but still facing the same issue. When i send the same XML from my Java code it's working fine.

P.S: Here, i am appending XML values to String Buffer and passing it to OTM.

Thanks and Regards,
            Vikram

Comment

Working...
            X