Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking a CUstom Screenset to Actions Menu

Hi,
    I have a custom screen set and would like to link it to Actions menu in Appointment screen. Can anyone suggest me on how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Re: Linking a CUstom Screenset to Actions Menu

Hi,

I am not sure of the issue here but from what i understand. Are you trying to change the Actions Tab in you custom Screen Set? If that is the case the all you need to do is navigate to the screen set > Go to Actions Tab and add/delete the actions you wish.
    You can also create you custom actions and attach them to the screen set. The custom actions you need to create in the DBA domain as Labels for the actions can be created only in that domain.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
    Divya

Comment

Re: Linking a CUstom Screenset to Actions Menu

Hi Divya,
      Thanks for your response. I am trying to accomplish the following: We have a custom screen for Carriers to see the accepted tenders. I am trying to add an action called View Related Appointments and am able to add it. But once I go to that action, it opens up a new appointment screen and the carrier is able to see VIEW,EDIT, DELETE and RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENT buttons. We would like to remove t he EDIT, DELETE and RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENT buttons and just have the View. Since this is linked to an APPOINTMENT screenset which is in public domain I dont want to change it. I tried to copy the Appointment screenset to a new one and would like to add it to the Actions of the carrier screen and make the necessary changes to the newly defined screenset. Can you please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X