Need to use Shipment_Event xml without the Stop sequence or location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to use Shipment_Event xml without the Stop sequence or location

We are trying to integrate the SMS service with the Shipment Event xml. The sms that we will get will contain only the order release and the event status. The SMS will not contain the location or stop sequence. Can I use the IntSaveQuery tag to generate the stop sequence number. Is there any other way of generating the same? I understand that if the sequence number is not present the Event will be taken as an information and not an action. I was an event for example Pickup to be taken as an action not an information.

Thanks

Re: Need to use Shipment_Event xml without the Stop sequence or location

The IntSaveQuery can only be used to retrieve the Shipment GID not the Stop Number.

Comment

Dear itnole,

If STAGED Transmission status is used & an Automation Agent inserts the Stop Seq. No. in XML before processing the Event XML, will this solution work? Moreover are there any performance and/or capacity related issues related to using STAGING tables?

Regards,
      Naveen

Comment

Naveen,

The XML is stored as a Blob in the database. It would be difficult to add the Stop Number to the Blob if not impossible.

Comment

Working...
        X