Create Customer for Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create Customer for Location

Does anyone knows how to automatically Create Customer for Location?

On the top of the Location Manager page there is an action bottom where is possible to create a customer for a location.
    I need something like that working by itself.

Is there a way (maybe by creating an agent) to automatically create a customer when a location is created?

We are going to import through BPEL many locations into OTM in order to create customers.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Create Customer for Location

Hi,

You can raise an internal event in the agent with event as Location - Create Customer for - whenever a location is created.

Hope this helps !!!

Regards,
    Uma

Comment

Hi Uma,

It is OK now, first time I have tried I did not found the action "Location - Create Customer for".

Now I get the way!

Thank you

Comment

Hi Lknett,

Using agent were you able to create the customer for the location when the location integration happens into OTM.
        I tried the same, however I am getting exception as 'Error Exception Topic glog.server.workflow.lifetime.location.LocationAct ionTopic$Factory: missing parameter appAction
        ' in glog.exception.log and the agent which does this action fails.

Please find the steps as below to replicate -
        - Upload a Location XML with relevant data of Customer i.e. Location Role as 'CUSTOMER'
        - On location creation event of Location role 'CUSTOMER', an agent gets triggered with action 'raise internal event' for 'Location - Create customer for'

Please let us know if got any workaround for this..

Thanks,
        Suresh

Comment

Working...
        X