Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging Unit Count in decimal

Hi,
    I am looking at an option by which whether we can change "Total Packaging Unit Count" that is at order release header level.

We are getting the decimal value for "Packaging Unit Count " at item level and we are not able to put it in to OTM since OTM doesn't accept decimal and throwing exception.
    Since we are not able to put decimal value in the line item level for packaging count ,we thought we will add up all the value and the will round off the value and will put into "Total Packaging Unit Count" instead of OTM calculating.

Please let me know if anyone has encountered this issue.

Regards
    Selva

Re: Packaging Unit Count in decimal

I have encountered clients who wanted to enter a non-integer value in Packaging Unit Count as well. In all cases I managed to convince them that some values in OTM are meant to be integer values, and OTM requires this. If you try to bypass this concept, before you know it OTM will build 1.25 shipments for you.

Comment

Re: Packaging Unit Count in decimal

Lourens,

Can you possibly expand on this? What did you end up doing for clients that had wanted a decimal value for the Packaging Unit, to come up with an integer? We are running into this where we have legitimate values that are decimals based on how we order things and are trying to come up with a solution.

Thanks,
      Janel

Comment

Working...
      X