Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM - EBIZ Integration

Hi All,

We have OTM 6.0 and Oracle Apps R12 Order Management.
    I would like to know that does Oracle ship any seeded integration processes with these application. Even if it is with limited functionality that will also work for us.

Thanks,
    Kamleshwar

Re: OTM - EBIZ Integration

Yes - there is a prepackaged integration that you can license (note that you must pay separately for it) which runs on Oracle's Fusion Middleware. There are several limitations to these flows, however, and I recommend searching through these forums to see other users' experiences. For many customers, custom flows are a viable option.

--Chris

Comment

Do u have Oracle BPEL licensed, if so for shipping transporation interface does have "XML Release transaction" for WSH shipping and like wise we have more xml transactions to send and receive information from OTM to EBS. I believe these are seeded, if you has BPEL as a middle ware.

Vinoth
      Thanks,
      Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
      http://www.vinoth.co/
      Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Comment

Yes,

After investigating over the metalink....I find out that there some standard AIA based integration packages available for the linking between Oracle EBIZ and OTM.

Thanks,
        Kamleshwar

Comment

Hi Chopra,

The standard AIA based integration packages between Oracle EBIZ and OTM you mentioned are licensed one or it is shipped with Oracle EBIZ (R12) itself ? i.e. any additional cost involved in getting this AIA integration packages?

Regards
          Sopia

Comment

Working...
          X