Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order release update via integration

Hi

I want to add an order release line via integration to an already existing order release in OTM .The scenario is

Ordering system sends an order release to OTM with IU transaction code. This order release O1 has line item I1 of 20 units. After some time I want to add another line item I2 of 30 units.

I have tried IU,I , R and RC but none of them are giving me the required result. Can we insert a line item into an already exisitng Order Release via integration? I do not want to add ship unit....I would prefer the delete the order release and re-aqdd it with the new line items.Which transaction code should I use for it.

Thanks

Re: order release update via integration

Please try using "Delete" transaction code D and re-load all the order-release with updated information. Sorry don't know how to append to the existing order release... i would try re-loading and see how that works!
    Thanks,
    Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
    http://www.vinoth.co/
    Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Comment

Re: order release update via integration

Playing with the transaction code is only part of the story to solve your problem. Your ReleaseXML structure could very well be at the root of it.

Comment

Working...
      X