Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation of Customer using Integration

Hi All,

Using agent were you able to create the customer for the location when the location integration happens into OTM.
    I tried the same, however I am getting exception as 'Error Exception Topic glog.server.workflow.lifetime.location.LocationAct ionTopic$Factory: missing parameter appAction
    ' in glog.exception.log and the agent which does this action fails.

Please find the steps as below to replicate -
    - Upload a Location XML with relevant data of Customer i.e. Location Role as 'CUSTOMER'
    - On location creation event of Location role 'CUSTOMER', an agent gets triggered with action 'raise internal event' for 'Location - Create customer for'
    - Currently on our environment I am getting exception as 'Error Exception Topic glog.server.workflow.lifetime.location.LocationAct ionTopic$Factory: missing parameter appAction' in glog.exception.log and the agent which does this action fails.

Please let us know if you got any workaround for this..

Also to know another issue. Is creation of Service Provider in OTM supported via Integration?

Thanks,
    Suresh
    Last edited by [email protected]; December 7, 2009, 06:49.

Re: Creation of Customer using Integration

I didn't get this internal event working even now..however a workaround was done where instead of calling this internal event in the agent, a direct sql update was done which inserts the customer record in 'CUSTOMER' table....
    Temporarily this solving my issue.. but I am not sure.. if integration through xml for Customer is allowed in OTM..

-Thanks,
    Suresh

Comment

Re: Creation of Customer using Integration

Hi All,

The workaround helps only to an extent because the Tax Info details captured in Customer are not part of the Location XML..so we have got stuck with the inbound integration of Customer again :-(

Regards,
      Suresh

Comment

Working...
      X