OTM integration with BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM integration with BPEL

I am new to OTM and Oracle BPEL. I am working on a project where I need to post to OTM. I am trying to do a HTTP Post to OTM. When I invoke OTM http post service I keep getting a 403 forbidden status code. Has anybody tried integrating using Oracle Bpel and if so have you seen this error? Does anybody know how to fix this or any pointers?

Re: OTM integration with BPEL

Hi,
    The 403 Forbidden status code comes because your machine is able to communicate with the OTM server but it is not allowing to complete the request. So ask your client to allow access to their OTM server. There may be chances that your machine may be out of client vpn also.

You can get back to me if you need any clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,
    Girish.
    ----------
    Thanks & Regards,
    Girish.

Comment

Hi Girish,

Can you please explain more on how to get the client to allow access to OTM server? Actually I did not understand what you meant by that. Client as in my BPEL process or is there a OTM client? Please give more details as you seem to be more knowledgeable of my error.

Comment

The userid and password I pass in the XML has been tested. I am using WMServlet to do HTTPPOST

Comment

Hi,
          you can just go through the site HTTP 403 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out of this mostly 403.1, 403.6, 403.8, 403.9 may come, it also depends on application servers. So I asked you to ask your Client/customer(for whom you are developing this integration) whether they have given the access to their OTM Server from other machines...

403 Substatus Error Codes for IIS
          • 403.1 - Execute access forbidden.
          • 403.2 - Read access forbidden.
          • 403.3 - Write access forbidden.
          • 403.4 - SSL required.
          • 403.5 - SSL 128 required.
          • 403.6 - IP address rejected.
          • 403.7 - Client certificate required.
          • 403.8 - Site access denied.
          • 403.9 - Too many users.
          • 403.10 - Invalid configuration.
          • 403.11 - Password change.
          • 403.12 - Mapper denied access.
          • 403.13 - Client certificate revoked.
          • 403.14 - Directory listing denied.
          • 403.15 - Client Access Licenses exceeded.
          • 403.16 - Client certificate is untrusted or invalid.
          • 403.17 - Client certificate has expired or is not yet valid.
          How are you trying to invoke WMServlet, is it through your bpel process or is it through java code

Thanks & Regards,
          Girish.
          ----------
          Thanks & Regards,
          Girish.

Comment

Thanks Girish. I am using BPEL to do a HTTP Post. I am deploying on my local machine and trying to test it. I first had a hunch that may be my local machine cannot access the servlet and since we have no person that is expert in this area I had no idea about this kind of set up. i will talk to our OTM developers and will post more questions if I am still unsuccessful. Thanks again.

Comment

Do you know where to check in OTM to give my local computer access to the server? Or Do you know of any OTM documentation that will have this information?

-Praveena

Comment

Hi Praveena,
                I don't think this is a OTM configuration. This will be Operation System configuration; there might be some firewall which is preventing your machine from accessing the otm server. On which server the OTM is running, is it on webogic server? If it is on weblogic server then is the weblogic server licensed one or developer version? Because if you are using weblogic server with developer license then it won't allow more than 5 instances, i guess.

Thanks & Regards,
                Girish.
                ----------
                Thanks & Regards,
                Girish.

Comment

Originally posted by reddip1 View Post
                  I am new to OTM and Oracle BPEL. I am working on a project where I need to post to OTM. I am trying to do a HTTP Post to OTM. When I invoke OTM http post service I keep getting a 403 forbidden status code. Has anybody tried integrating using Oracle Bpel and if so have you seen this error? Does anybody know how to fix this or any pointers?
                  Hi Girish,

Iam New to OTM and Oracle BPEL. I have installed OTM6.2 and BPEL 10.1.3.4. please help me how to integrate OTM with BPEL and what pathes need to be installed.

Thx

Sri

Comment

Girish,

Whether your issue is resolve. In SOA you need to create an adapter to connect to OTM. There are predefine adapters. Please let me know what is your integration requirement. Whether you want to integrate OTM with any ERP or external system.

Thanks,
                    Abdul Mohammed

Iam New to OTM and Oracle BPEL. I have installed OTM6.2 and BPEL 10.1.3.4. please help me how to integrate OTM with BPEL and what pathes need to be installed.

Thx

Sri[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                    X