Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] How to update Order base and Order base line level statuses through integrat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] How to update Order base and Order base line level statuses through integrat

Hi,

I am new to OTM integrations. I am integrating EBS PO data to OTM through custom integration. We are trying to update Order Base statuses throgh integration.

We are calling OTM webservice from integration process and mapping all the required fields and pushing data to OTM.

We are unable to locate any status XML tags to update Order Base and Order base line statuses. We are able to successfully create order bases without passing any statuses. OTM by default adds statuses to the newly created order base.

Our requirement is to update the default status values through integration.

Can anyone please help us in finding XML tags for updating Order Base status values?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to update Order base and Order base line level statuses through integration

You should use GenericStatusUpdate interface for updating Statuses, Refnums and Remarks.
    --
    Joseph Liang
    MavenWire APAC
    http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Re: How to update Order base and Order base line level statuses through integration

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your reply.

Is this part of standard GLOG xml? I am unable to locate "GenericStatusUpdate" in GLOG xml. Could you please help me in locating it in GLOG xml?

Also we are able to map values for order base refnums and and remarks in GLOG xml. But we are unable to find statuses.

Thanks,
      Krishna
      Last edited by kps; July 16, 2010, 19:02.

Comment

/Transmission/TransmissionBody/GLogXMLElement/GenericStatusUpdate

GLogXML.xsd
        <GenericStatusUpdate>
        Provides a generic capability to update specific objects within GC3. It can be used to update
        Refnum(s), Remark(s), Status(es), and Indicator(s). This interface expands and replaces the existing
        *StatusUpdate interfaces (i.e. ShipmentStatusUpdate, TransOrderStatusUpdate, etc. which provide the
        capability to change the external status of the corresponding object).
        The object is identified within GC3 using the Gid and SequenceNumber elements. The Gid is used to specify
        primary key of the object(e.g. for SHIPMENT, this would be the ShipmentGid). And the SequenceNumber is
        used in conjunction with the Gid element to identify the object when the Gid is insufficient. For example,
        the S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE object has a S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE_NO field as part of its primary key, so the SequenceNumber
        would correspond to the S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE_NO. Other objects requiring the sequence number include the
        INVOICE_LINEITEM and SHIPMENT_STOP.
        The TransactionCode is used to specify whether the information should be inserted, or updated/replaced. For the
        Refnum objects that have the qualifier and value as part of the primary key, the Transaction code will indicate
        whether the new qualifier/value pair should be added (Insert), or used to replace all of the current records with
        the same qualifier (Update). For example, the Shipment_Refnum table has a composite primary key made up of the
        ShipmentGid, RefnumQualifier, and RefnumValue. Assume a Shipment has the following ShipmentRefnum Qualifier/Value
        pairs in the system: CO/A-12345, CO/B-89387, CN/C-83920. If a new refnum qualifier/value of CO/D-23849 is being
        sent in using the GenericStatusUpdate interface, the change would be affected by the TransactionCode as follows:
        i. TransactionCode = I The new refnum would be added, resulting in all of the following being
        present in the table: CO/A-12345, CO/B-89387, CN/C-83920, CO/D-23849
        ii. TransactionCode = U The current refnums with the same qualifier would be deleted, and replaced
        by the new one. In this case, the result would leave the following in the table: CN/C-83920, CO/D-23849
        The TransactionCode is only applicable for the Refnum and Remark elements. It is not used for the Status or
        Indicator elements, which are only intended to be updated.
        <GenericStatusObjectType>
        Used to specify the type of object being updated. Possible values are: INVOICE_LINEITEM, INVOICE, LOCATION,
        OB_LINE, OB_ORDER_BASE, OB_SHIP_UNIT, ORDER_RELEASE, SHIPMENT, SHIPMENT_STOP, SHIP_GROUP, S_SHIP_UNIT,
        S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE, VOUCHER, SCHEDULE, CHARTER_VOYAGE, CLAIM_LINE_ITEM, CLAIM, ITEM, JOB, ORDER_RELEASE_LINE,
        DOCUMENT, CONTAINER_GROUP, ORDER_MOVEMENT, OMR, OMR_D_LINE.
        --
        Joseph Liang
        MavenWire APAC
        http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Working...
        X