No announcement yet.

Stop Number field for ShipmentStatus interface in Track and Trace functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Number field for ShipmentStatus interface in Track and Trace functionality

Hi,
    I am trying to implement Track and Trace functionality for 214 edi document we are receiving from Carrier.
    For below code we receive from carrier, stop location is required.

X6
    AF
    AG
    D1

Question is, for pooled shipment how to handle stop location number if carriers are not sending exact location number we have in OTM? Our integration works fine if it is not a pool shipment and I am passing hard code value 2 as a SSStopSequenceNum. If it is a pool shipment where I might have more than 2 stop number, I can not do this as it will give wrong information.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Re: Stop Number field for ShipmentStatus interface in Track and Trace functionality

You can set this property in glog.properties
    Code:
    glog.integration.ShipmentStatus.findSSStopNumByLocationID=1
    1 - Enable ShipmentStatus interface to lookup the SSStopSequenceNum using the LocationRefnumQualifierGid and LocationID elements
    0 - You must supply the stop number for the shipment status.
    --
    Joseph Liang
    MavenWire APAC
    http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Re: Stop Number field for ShipmentStatus interface in Track and Trace functionality

Thanks.
      But our carriers are not supplying location ID Elements.

Comment

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue where the SSStopSequenceNumber is required & the EDI 315 doesnt reference the stopsequencenumber. The location id is being sent in EDI 204 to the carrier but is not being utilized by the carrier and on the EDI 315, we are not receiving the location id back.

How do we overcome this issue?

Regards,
        magic1976

Comment

Working...
        X