Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customise out xml profile id

Hello,
    my apologies in advance if i'm not posting in the correct forum section.

i'm working on OTM 6.4 Cloud. Database Edition: 20C
    I have an external system which contains an out xml profile id where default mode is MIN. Under section Included Xpath i have only 1 xpath which is Shipment/ShipmentHeader/ShipmentGid/Gid/Xid.
    When the xml is generated it contains some elements under TransmissionHeader which i was not expecting such as Version,TransmissionCreateDt,SenderHostName,Sender SystemID,Username,SenderTransmissionsNo,ReferenceT ransmissionNo,GlogXMLElement,NotifyInfo
    i tried to all the Target Namespace available. Same result.

Can anyone tell me why this behavour?
    How can i remove these not required tags?

i know i can use a Template to indicate the exact xml but i want to know why this happens?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	OutXml.png
Views:	47
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	65998

Thanks,
    Vik

I don't believe the TransmissionHeader can be filtered out. The out xml profiles only allow you to filter xpaths that fall under the GlogXMLElement

Comment

Hi Vik

It seems to me that the TransmissionHeader is needed and is part of the protocol for transmissions, work area is on GlogXMLElement

The Transmission contains a TransmissionHeader and a TransmissionBody. The TransmissionBody contains one or more interface transactions, each wrapped in a GLogXMLElement element. Each GLogXMLElement can contain an optional TransactionHeader element but must contain an interface element which must be a type of GLogXMLTransaction element.

Kind regards
      Marco.

Comment

Working...
      X