Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration issue

Hi All,

I am trying to send order release from OTM on-premise(Source) to OTM cloud (target). Following configuration I have done in on-premise instance.

1) Created a external system with order release interface and using WMservlet for http post . Added user name and password in the respective fields for authentication in external system.

2) I am sending an sample order to cloud instance trough standard order release action - "Send Interface Transmission "

After triggering this order release , I can see the transmission has been successfully processed from OTM on-premise instance(Source) end . The issue that I am facing is I am not able to see this transmission in target system which is in my case OTM cloud instance .

Please let me know if I am missing out any set up for this scenario . Any lead will be highly appreciated .

Best Regards

Do you receive an acknowledgement from Cloud system with the transmission ID?

Comment

No ttwam , acknowledgment is not received for this transmission. It is not configured to receive the acknowledgment

Comment

Working...
      X