Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Shipment outbound from OTM to EBS failing

Hi All,

We are in the process of integrating OTM with EBS using BPEL.

Once after the shipment created, tendered and tender accepted in OTM, the planned shipment outbound from OTM to EBS is failing with a ORABPEL-02104 Error.

The following error is seen in the i_log table.

CAUGHT THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION WHILE PROCESSING TRANSMISSION OUTBOUND: OTM failed to send SERVICE transmission 137 from alsdcx.xxx.com to ServiceName WshReceivePShipmentFromOtm, operation process, url null with the following Exception: ORABPEL-02104 Process mode closed. The process class "WshReceivePShipmentFromOtm" (revision "1.0") is not in an open mode. New instances may not be created when the process is not open; existing instances are permitted to complete normally. Only the active revision of a process class (that is, the most recently deployed) may be open; all other revisions are automatically closed. at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:274) at glog.util.exception.GLException.factory(GLExceptio n.java:366) at glog.util.exception.SOAPFaultHelper.fromSOAPFaultE xception(SOAPFaultHelper.java:30)

External system has been configured in OTM as a web service with all those service end points and needed fields.

However when we tried running the process manually from BPEL it sends the data to EBS. The problem we are facing seems to be with the OTM to BPEL part.
    Can someone suggest me that anything apart from this need to be configured from OTM perspective and if anyone has come across the same problem earlier.

Thanks in advance...
    Regard's
    Arun

Re: Planned Shipment outbound from OTM to EBS failing

arunk,

Did you ever get this resolved...? I'm now experiencing the same problem where the transmission fails the first time when running inside the agent but when I go and manually reprocess the failed/error transmission, it succeeds. Our web service has been running without error until I removed a couple of agents that were running before this one fires that sends to our webservice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance...Brian

Comment

Working...
    X