Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSH Freight Costs from OTM

Hi,
    We have integrated WSH OTM successfully for both Delivery to OTM and Planned Shipment from OTM to WSH. But we didn't get the freight costs updated in WSH. Can anybody help us on this. The integration guide says "After the plannedShipment message has been received, the freight costs are viewable at the delivery level as OTM Freight Cost."

Thanks,
    Venkat.

Re: WSH Freight Costs from OTM

Hi Venkat,
    Yes, the freight costs are viewable at the delivery level as OTM Freight Cost.

You need to ensure that the Shipment you send from OTM satisfies the following criteria:

1. Create allocation rule for Service provider
    2. Create delivery event for shipment which would change the status as ‘enroute completed’
    3. Status of allocation should be ‘allocation completed’
    This will work. Now when you go to the Delivery go to Action 'Assign Freight Costs'. You will see that the Freight Cost from OTM would have been updated there.

Let me know if there is any confusion.

Regards,
    Divya

Comment

Hi Divya,
      Thank you for your information. Can you please let me know based on which action event, we need to change the status to enroute complete?

We have allocation rule profile for the service provider. So once we change the status we can check it.

Thanks,
      Venkat.

Comment

Hi Venkat,

You need to update the Shipment Event Status as 'Delivered'. Once this event is updated, Shipment Status will change to Enroute Completed.

Regards,
        Divya

Comment

Hi Divya,
          Thank you. We have integrated with EBS. How can we make enroute complete before we do ship confirm in EBS. From here we just send Planned shipment. Please clarify. We have an issue with allocation also. When we try to do allocate cost from Actions it says,

"No single status functor for type interface glog.ejb.shipment.Shipment, domain SASTAAL, function GC3_APPL_SHIP_ALLOCATION_ISSUED, current domain is SASTAAL"
          Can you please help us on this.

Thanks,
          Venkat.

Comment

Hi
            you can get the freight cost to OTM, even without changing the status to 'enroute completed'. set the allocation rule for service provider in OTM, and allocate cost for the shipment. ensure the status is 'allocation completed'. push the shipment back to otm. query for the trip and invoke the action 'assign freight cost' in EBS to find the frieght cost.
            Let me know if you face any issue

With Regards
            Santhosh Amireddy

Comment

Hi Santhosh,
              Thank you for your clarification. I have an issue with allocation. Can you please check if you can help me on this.

The issue is "No single status functor for type interface glog.ejb.shipment.Shipment, domain SASTAAL, function GC3_APPL_SHIP_ALLOCATION_ISSUED, current domain is SASTAAL"

Thanks,
              Venkat.

Comment

Working...
              X