Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore or Include for Planning - Delivery

Hi,
    Can anyone help me in getting this solved. We would like to know to the point of time in a delivery process in WSH, we can change the value of the ignore of include for planning.

Do we need to do before releasing the order or can we do before creation of delivery but after pick release?

Thanks,
    Venkat.

Re: Ignore or Include for Planning - Delivery

Hi,
    Can anyone help us on this. When will we actually use 'include for planning' flag.
    We want to set the profile option OTM : Enabled for both Purchasing and Order Management. But we don't want to enable the flag in shipping parameters in the shipping execution. Is this flag can be used to enable the individual deliveries to be integrated with OTM in that case.

Thanks,
    Venkat.

Comment

Not exactly sure what you are asking or your setup, but we have integration to oracle 11i and we can ignore for planning at any point after booking the order (until it is shipped). Hope that helps

Comment

We are also using integration with 11i and we have assigned a program to pick release document set that mark
        delivery(based on some criteria) ad Ignore for planning using API wsh_deliveries_pub.delivery_action to update the flag(metalink note 1345027.0)

The action code which needs to be passed is as follows.

action_code = 'IGNORE_PLAN' --- For Ignore_for_planning as 'Y'
        action_code = 'INCLUDE_PLAN' ---For Ignore_for_planning as 'N'

thanks,

Jaya

Comment

Working...
        X