X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] EBS / OTM and BPEL Process Manager 10.1.3.1.0

Hello,

I received this question from a member of the forums and wanted to post it for everyone's benefit:

Hi Chris,

I have some queries specific to integration of OTM with EBS using Oracle BPEL and I am sure you would be of great help for me in this regards.

I have read through the ppt presentation that you have published regarding the steps to integrate OTM with EBS. The potential issue here is that we have Oracle SOA suite installed which ports BPEL process manager version 10.1.3.1.0 with the suite. And your presentation gives a list of patches that we need to apply on OTM, EBS and BPEL Process Manager 10.1.2.1.0.

Can you please help me by providing information on integrating OTM 5.5 CU III with Oracle EBS using BPEL process Manager version 10.1.3.1.0

Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately, the current EBS/OTM integration is only compatible with the BPEL Process manager 10.1.2.1.0. I've heard that Oracle is updating these flows to work with the newer version of BPEL PM (10.1.3.1.0) and Oracle SOA Suite, but unfortunately don't have any release details. I recommend opening an SR with Oracle in order to find out more about when this will be provided.

Hope this helps!

--Chris

Re: [SOLVED] EBS / OTM and BPEL Process Manager 10.1.3.1.0

I've just received some new information about Oracle's EBS / OTM Integration and BPEL Process Manager 10.1.3.x -- please see the following post for more details:

http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f24/new...0-1-3-3-a-489/

Hope this helps!

--Chris
    Last edited by chrisplough; September 9, 2007, 18:48.

Comment

Working...
    X