Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM Integration Performance issue

Hi,
    We are using OTM 5.5. We are using a BPEL process to load invoices to OTM. We are seeing that while processing 7000 or more invoices together, sometimes OTM is not able to handle it and OTM services are going down. We checked the CPU and memory utilization. CUP utilization is about 20%. We didn't see any paging. So we think memory utilization is also fine. I have uploaded the logs which we collected. The issue occurred at 4.30 PM. We would like to know what could have caused this issue. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Deepak
    Attached Files

Re: OTM Integration Performance issue

Hi,

We noticed that only glog.app.log gets updated after this issue happens. None of the other logs get updated. We also noticed that both application server and web server processes are in running status. But we are not able to login from front end. Screen just hangs and throws the error "service unavailable" after sometime.

Thanks,
    Deepak

Comment

Re: OTM Integration Performance issue

What platform are you running on?

I'd check for either Java Heap exhaustion (i.e. GC thrashing) or JVM instability for either Tomcat or WebLogic. These should be evident within the console.log files for each.

If the JVM either runs out of memory, or crashes - then the Java Service Wrapper (JSW) process will restart that component, and you'll get similar error messages until it's back up and running.

--Chris

Comment

Working...
      X