Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BI Publisher Reports Requirement

Hi All,

We are working on customizing reports in OTM 6.0.3 and we have a requirement of emailing a customized csv report to the user and also simultaniously picking the report from the server and pushing it into a ftp server.

We have created the customized report but are facing issues in the following areas.

1) When we run the report through the option run online, we get the desired result but on scheduling the report the email is not getting generated. is there any parameters which need to be set for this?

2) Also as we need to pick the csv from the server we are unable to find the folder where this csv is being saved. Need to know under which folder the generated reports are getting saved?

3) did some Research in the OTM documentation of 6.0 but could'nt find anything, however there is something in 6.1 Documentation regarding BI publisher. wanted to know whether those settings will be applicable in 6.0 too?

Can anybody help on the above three points, Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards
    Paws

Re: BI Publisher Reports Requirement

Has any one got a solution to the above?? Chris would really appreciate if you can find someone who can help me out on this one please.....

Regards
    Paws

Comment

Re: BI Publisher Reports Requirement

You may have to open SRs to get the answers to #1 and #2, but I can confirm that OTM v6.0 (after v6.0.2, I believe) uses the same BI Publisher that v6.1 uses. It's built into OTM and is the new reports engine for OTM.

--Chris

Comment

Working...
      X