Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcode report doesn't render correctly in OTM

Hello,

We have a custom report that is configured to run from OTM v6.4.2 (on-premise) by taking parameter's like shipment id, ship date etc.

However when the report results comes back from external BI Publisher it doesn't display the bar code as expected in the pdf output format.

Please note I'm able to generate the bar code successfully if I run the report directly in BI Publisher. We have special bar code font that is installed and mapped in BI Publisher for this purpose but I'm not really sure if there is any changes that needs to done on the OTM side.

Appreciate your help on this!

Regards
    Arun
    Regard's
    Arun

Have you specified the font path in glog.bipreports.properties?

Comment

Originally posted by FSHI View Post
      Have you specified the font path in glog.bipreports.properties?
      We're using external BI Publisher and the bar code font has been installed on the BIP and mapped.

Do we have to do any similar setups on the OTM side is what I'm not aware of.

Regards
      Arun
      Regard's
      Arun

Comment

Hi Arunk,
        Is your issue resolved? I am facing the same issue in OTM 6.4.1 version, unable to run report with PDF format but html, rtf and excel can display barcode.

Comment

Hi Arunk,
          Is your issue resolved? I am facing the same issue in OTM 6.4.1 version, unable to run report with PDF format but html, rtf and excel can display barcode.
          No I haven't been able to resolve this yet. Did you had to make any config change on the OTM side for the barcode?
          Regard's
          Arun

Comment

Hi Arunk,
            My issue is resolved. You can refer to https://otmfaq.otmsig.com/forum/otm-...blisher-report.
            Make sure the font family name is the same as that installed in fonts. for example , correct is <font family="3 of 9 Barcode" style="normal" weight="normal"> .
            My error is <font family="3of9 Barcode" style="normal" weight="normal">. Besides, you need to add prefixed and suffiex * in format template varibale. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Arunk,
              My issue is resolved. You can refer to https://otmfaq.otmsig.com/forum/otm-...blisher-report.
              Make sure the font family name is the same as that installed in fonts. for example , correct is <font family="3 of 9 Barcode" style="normal" weight="normal"> .
              My error is <font family="3of9 Barcode" style="normal" weight="normal">. Besides, you need to add prefixed and suffiex * in format template varibale. Thanks.
              Glad to hear you're able to resolve this issue.

Can you explain and share the app server path that you had to place the barcode font and the cfg file.

I have placed my barcode font under /app/otm/otm/otm64app/jdk/jre/lib/fonts and placed the config file under $GLOG_HOME/reports/reports. Is it same place you have your fonts and cfg file copied?

Regards
              Arun
              Regard's
              Arun

Comment

Working...
              X