Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: delete Group Member: the Group ur BLUEPRINT.OTM ADMIN is not a valid group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: delete Group Member: the Group ur BLUEPRINT.OTM ADMIN is not a valid group

Hello,
    The below is the original post, and i am trying to understand how one can Unassociate the domains from BLUEPRINT domain(Second point below describes, but i am not able to log in DOMAINNAME.ADMIN to clear off the association.
    ================================================== ============================
    1. <LI class=kadov-p-CNumber>Log on to the BLUEPRINT.ADMIN domain.
      <LI class=kadov-p-CNumber>Import the sample model to the BLUEPRINT domain. This will make the BLUEPRINT domain look like the imported model.
      <LI class=kadov-p-CNumber>Customize the menus and screens in the BLUEPRINT domain so that it reflects your desired organization of OTM.
    2. Associate the BLUEPRINT domain with another domain in the system. After the domain is associated with BLUEPRINT and changes you make to BLUEPRINT will be immediately reflected in any associated domains. If you want to stop the association between the domain and BLUEPRINT then you must manually remove the OTM_ADMIN and OTM_PLANNER user roles from all aspects of the user access configuration.
    After you complete the preceding steps, all domains associated with BLUEPRINT will look and behave exactly like the BLUEPRINT domain.

Really appreciate any clues on this.

Regards,
    Alex
    ================================================== ===================================
    So, Any clues on the below helps....

and evenI am trying to change the password for one of the domains from dba.admin and getting error.

"delete Group Member: the Group ur BLUEPRINT.OTM ADMIN is not a valid group".

Cause: we are not able to log on as "ADMIN" for specific domains but users in the same domain can log in.

Vinoth
    Last edited by rgvinoth; January 26, 2010, 19:53. Reason: Updated with original post
    Thanks,
    Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
    http://www.vinoth.co/
    Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Re: Error: delete Group Member: the Group ur BLUEPRINT.OTM ADMIN is not a valid group

Vinoth,

This looks like a bug with the blueprint functionality. I'd definitely raise an SR with Oracle.

If you do, I'd appreciate you updating this post with the results, to save others some pain

--Chris

Comment

Working...
    X