Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oracle OTM Survey - Win a $50 Gift Card and Shape the Direction of OTM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle OTM Survey - Win a $50 Gift Card and Shape the Direction of OTM!

All,

I'm posting this in behalf of Oracle, as they have an OTM survey

Aside from the chance to win a $50 gift card (we all could use it, I'm sure), you can help direct the future of OTM.

Seriously - I believe this is a strong opportunity to help OTM grow as a product. Personally, I plan to complete it myself and you should also.

--Chris

[ATTACH]363[/ATTACH]

Win a USD $50.00 VisaWin a USD $50.00 Visa® Gift Card!
    Help Shape the direction of OTM!

Oracle Transportation Management Product Development has created a product survey to learn which feature areas are most used by OTM clients. This information will be used to shape the direction of OTM.

Please help us out by taking a few minutes to complete this survey. Once completed, your name will be entered into a drawing for a USD $50 Visa® gift card! This card can be used worldwide at any merchant displaying the Visa® logo.
    This drawing will take place at the end of the 2009 OTM SIG in Philadelphia, June 21-24. You need not be present to win.

What do I need to do?

The survey should take less than 10 minutes and can be accessed via Metalink note
    832723.1 or by navigating to the following URL: http://tinyurl.com/OTMSurvey.

You will need your Metalink/My Oracle Support User Name and Password for access.

All responses will be kept confidential. Thank you for your participation!

Who to contact for more information?

For more information about this survey please contact [email protected]
    Attached Files

Re: Oracle OTM Survey - Win a $50 Gift Card and Shape the Direction of OTM!

All,

Just a reminder that Oracle is sponsoring this survey. They held the first drawing at the OTM SIG User Conference and there will be another drawing (and another $50 gift card) given away on July 31st.

Anyone who has already completed the survey is still in the running for the second round.

Thanks!
    --Chris

Comment

Working...
    X