Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIG Presentation on UPS

Dear All,

Can anyone who attended the ongoing SIG conference tell me, how was the SIG presentation on "UPS Parcels Automatic Shipment, Rating and Freight Settlement in OTM using EDI and UPS Web Tools Integration" gone?

Thanks & Regards,
    Lakshman
    Cheers,
    Murthy

Re: SIG Presentation on UPS

I would like to know, how useful is this solution in the Parcel industry? Also excited to know, is there any OTM integration done like this with carrier webtools earlier.

- Lakshman
    Cheers,
    Murthy

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't attend this one. I did attend Fujitsu's on the upcoming OTM v6.1 and Kewill integration and it looks very interesting, however.

--Chris

Comment

Oh that's good news Chris. Thanks for the information.

May I know by when all the SIG Presentation will be uploaded on the site? :-) Just excited.

- Lakshman
        Cheers,
        Murthy

Comment

It usually takes about 2 weeks to gather all of the updated presentations up and get them posted. I'll send an update as soon as they're available.

--Chris

Comment

BTW - after having conversations with people post-conference, I've heard mixed reviews about the UPS Integration presentation.

Anyhow - the presentations have been posted up, so take a look and see for yourself

http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f31/otm...ntations-2302/

--Chris

Comment

Working...
            X